The proven DuraSite technology platform can be customized to deliver a wide variety of novel drug candidates.
Strategy for growth
We are securing partnerships to commercialize AzaSite in the expanding worldwide market of ocular infection.
InSite Vision, a SUN PHARMA company is building a rich product pipeline of innovative ophthalmic products, utilizing novel agents and a powerful drug delivery platform.
AzaSite®(azithromycin ophthalmic solution) 1%
Besivance®(besifloxacin ophthalmic suspension) 0.6%
ISV-101For the treatment of dry eye disease
AzaSite Xtra™(ISV-405)Once-daily, 3 day therapy. For the treatment of ocular infections
ISV-102Tetracycline-based therapy for ocular infections
ISV-620Ocular cosmetic (eyelash) enhancement product
ISV-215For the treatment of high intraocular pressure (glaucoma prevention)
- AzaSite® is a registered trademark owned by InSite Vision, a SUN PHARMA company and is licensed by Akorn, Inc. (NASDAQ:AKRX).
- For information regarding the sale or use of AzaSite® in the US or Canada Click here
- For full prescribing information for AzaSite® Click here.
- Besivance® is a registered trademark owned by Bausch & Lomb Corporation.
- For information regarding the sale or use of Besivance® Click here
- For full prescribing information on Besivance® Click here.